Announcements / News (History...)
- Notice RE: Proposed Rule Changes:[09/18/2012]
- Amendments to the Federal Rules of Practice and Procedure:[12/01/2011]
- Effective November 21, 2012, the statutory Chapter 11 case filing fee under 28 U.S.C. section 1930(a)(3) will increase :[11/21/2012]
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) address change:[11/21/2011]
- Adoption Of Amended ECF Guideline Number 7 - Standing Order 12-003 :[08/15/2012]
- The Bankruptcy Noticing Center will not Mail Notices to a Creditor...
- Automatic Adjustment of Certain Dollar Amounts Bankruptcy Code...:[4/1/2010]
- Procedures for Filing Official Form B23
- Rescission of Local Adoption of Interim Bankruptcy Rules
- Amended Rules Governing Complaints of Judicial Misconduct or Disability [7/2/2007]
The comment period for the new Rules Governing Complaints of Judicial Misconduct or Disability has run and there were no comments.; they take effect March 1, 2007. Caution: If you experience difficulty printing the Judicial Complaint Rules, download the file to your desktop and then print . --- >> §1: Judicial Complaint Rules and Form.
- Redaction of Social Security Number [5/31/2007]
- Automatic Adjustment of Certain Dollar Amounts in the Bankruptcy Code and Official Bankruptcy Forms April 01, 2007 [3/30/07]
- New Attorneys wishing to appear telephonically [4/1/2006]
Attorneys wishing to appear telephonically must file a motion requesting such at least one week prior to the hearing at which they wish to appear telephonically unless otherwise approved by presiding judge.